oraquick HIV 1/2 combo via TKNO

Hi doctor bob. First thanks for all you do, I think it is great. You truly bring all types of people together, and help anyone out there. For that I am happy to donate. My question is, if you happen to answer it, is: I had unprotected sex with a positive partner, didn't know till after the fact. I was tested at my clinic at 6 months negative (unigold - blood sample). They said I should be OK. That did not put alot of confidence in my result. I did not want to retest at my clinic because I thought they would think I'm crazy. So I then took another at 7, just to make sure. But I did it with a private company called TKNO. They use the Oraquick oral swab sample, negative once more. Have I waited long enough? Is the Oraquick just as good as my clinic blood test? Is there anyway that I am HIV + and my tests not picking it up? Sorry for the jumbled post, I am a wreck and don't know where else to turn. I just want to move on with life. This has devoured me for the last 7 months. Thank you doctor BOB.

Your negative six-month Uni-Gold blood test was definitive and conclusive. The additional negative OraQuick oral swab test merely corroborated what we already knew: You are HIV negative! (Yes, a negative OraQuick oral swab test taken outside the window period is also considered conclusive.)

Have you waited long enough? Absofrickinlutely! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. Is there any way that you are HIV positive and your tests are not picking it up? No, of course not. You dodged the HIV bullet. It's time to yell WOO-HOO like a banshee in heat, do some cartwheels and then move on with your life. And no more unprotected sex, frevinsakes! Always remember, Dr. Bob's #1 and #2 rules! Rule #1: We must always consider our sexual partners could be HIV infected and take all the necessary precautions to prevent the transmission of HIV. Rule #2: Always remember Rule #1.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

HIV/AIDS Denialism goes mainstream?
hiv