$50 donation/blood on street incident

I stepped on what looked to be blood on the pavement. There were about 10 quarter size drops on the pavement. I was wearing sandals at the time and not sure if it touched my foot but I do have callous' that bleed occasionally. BUT when I got home and took off my sandals and accidentally touched the bottom of my shoe where I stepped on the blood!!!!! I have sever dry hands and cuts on my hands. I don't think I have any actively bleeding cuts or peelings. Would this be a risk if the substance was blood AND HIV INFECTED?

$50 DONATION VIA CASHIERS CHECK...IS THIS APPLICABLE!

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. HIV does not survive very long outside the body (or on the bottom of your sandals!). Relax Max! You're fine. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated.

Be well!

One Last Question - Don't Know What To Do (Please Answer)
Herpes Zoster ( Donation from the Middle East)