Music Therapy and HIV/AIDS

Dr. Bob, Sorry if this seems strange. I am a music therapy student who will be working with HIV/AIDS patients in the near future. Obviously everyone is different, but for other populations there are some general goals that we can work on with most people. As a musician and living with HIV, is there anything that you could suggest that would make my treatment most effective? I have searched the site for common "problems" with HIV (tiredness, depression, etc.) and again, know that these do not affect everyone who has HIV, but was just hoping for a little guidance. I think your foundation is amazing, and as someone who obviously believes in music, find it even more amazing. As soon as I am a practicing music therapist, I will be donating to your foundation on a regular basis. Thank you for everything you do.

In many ways HIV/AIDS is similar to other chronic debilitating conditions. Common problems include fatigue, depression, anxiety, discomfort, fear of what might happen next. In addition, HIVers can have difficulty connecting physically and emotionally with others, because they may feel guilty or that their touch is toxic. Music can help in many ways. For me the piano (and music in general) has been a constant companion. It's a very effective means for me to express (and share) the entire spectrum of human emotions. I strongly support your efforts! 

Is anonymous follow up testing available?
Probably ANOTHER Band-Aid Question