Is anonymous follow up testing available?
Oct 13, 2009
Is it possible in the States to receive anonymous HIV genotype and viral load testing or are all physicians and labs required to report? Obviously, this would be paid for personally rather than being run through insurance.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes it's possible, but it would require working with a cooperative HIV specialist physician in a private office.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Have Sex With Hiv Positive Partner Safely?
- How Much Acidophilus Should I Take For Thrush?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your System?
- Is Excessive Sweating An Hiv Symptom?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.