Dangerous Kissing ? Pls help !!! =(

Hi Doctor Bob,a greeting from Mexico, first of all thanks for all the effort you put on this site, to keep clear info about such a serious disease, you do a great job, since there's a lot of trash on the net about HIV, well , here's my scenario: I meet a girl on a vacation about almost 6 months ago, while being with her we have protected intercourse all the time, everything was fine, but then she go down on me for a BJ, I was wearing the condom by that time, so at this point everything still fine, but here's the detail, this girl was on her period, that's why we need to be extra-sure to always use protection, so by the time she gave me the BJ, the condom was covered on blood, so basically she wiped out the condom with her mouth, leaving all the blood inside her mouth, I was kind of drunk so I didnt see any issue at this point, so we resume the sex doing it for about a minute or so when she kissed me!!!(Kind of deep kiss) , that's exactly the point when I realized that her blood was indeed in my mouth due to the kissing and I was tipsy enough to give the kiss back, but then after a moment my brain on normal mode reacted, I have been another since that moment! , I couldnt stop thinking that I would get HIV, since it was a one night stand and a girl I just meet the day before was leaving her menstrual blood inside my mouth, after the kiss we stopped all intercourse and I went to the restroom to try to spit as much as I can, and I washed my mouth with water, I dont have an excellent dental hygiene, but by the time I didnt see any cuts or sores inside my mouth and my gums very rarely bleed (not because Gum disease, but more when a hard brush), in fact after the incident at my hotel room, I washed my teeth a million times and check my mouth for any sign of cuts or something but I didnt find anything weird, the good part here and my only hope at this time is that I have tested for HIV 4 times already the last one at the 5 1/2 months mark (23 weeks and 3 days, 164 days), all of them negative, can I go back to be myself again after I get the test on the 6 months mark ? (just 4 days from today) , or my case could have to wait a few more time to make sure Im not infected, Im thinking on this because two days ago I develop Tonsillitis, white/yellow patches on my tonsils but nothing more, no fever, no rash, no headache, In Friday night my tonsils were back to normal after an injection and some antibiotics ,I'm not really worried about me my since I need to be responsible for my acts, but terrified for my girlfriend, dont want to pass her the virus in case I have it, Thanks in advance for your response Dr. Bob, I'll appreciate so much your advise. You may be sure to have my donation in a few days, Have a great day. And thanks , thanks thanks again.

The HIV-acquisition risk of menstrual blood coming in contact with a latex condom then being sucked off by a blow-job and then being transmitted to you via a deep kiss is beyond remote! Plus, we have no indication that your vacation gal-pal was HIV infected.

Your four negative HIV tests out to 5.5 months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. (It appears that you plan to get a six-month HIV test. The result will undoubtedly be negative.)

My advice is to stop worrying and start WOO-HOO-ing!

Thank you for your kind donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return, I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you remain HIV negative.

Be well. Stay well.

just finished watching PHILADELPHIA, freaking out now!!
Condom Break and PEP