JUST GOT MY NUMBERS

I JUST GOT MY NUMBERS AND MY TCELLS ARE 829 AND MY HIV VIRAL LOAD IS 101. THIS IS MY FIRST VISIT SINCE A FEW WEKS AGO WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS POSITIVE. I'M STILL CONFUSED IF THESE NUMBERS ARE GOOD OR BAD. cAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?

Your numbers are very good. Your CD4 count is within the normal range and your HIV plasma viral load is low. I'm confident your HIV specialist will review this information with you. In the meantime, take a read through the information on The Body's homepage in the "Just Diagnosed Resource Center." There is a chapter devoted to HIV monitoring tests that explain CD4 counts, viral loads and other tests.

New transmission routes identified by CDC, does it change the bottom line?
Thanks from the bottom of an X-Filer's heart