getting stabbed with hiv needle

my daughter and i were out it was a bit dark and i was walking a little bit ahead of her and she called me I turned around and no one was there. I found no marks on her but for some irrational reason i began thinking that someone had poked her with a hiv needle. How likely is that to happen and how would i know if she had felt any hiv contaminated blood go into her she is only 2.

You and your daughter were walking and it was a bit dark. She called your name, you turned and saw no one there and found no marks on your daughter, but for some "irrational reason" you are worried some deranged psychopath with a syringe of HIV-infected blood stabbed your two-year-old??? WOWZA! Just how much crazy powder have you been adding to your protein shakes every morning?

I couldn't agree more with you that your fears are absolutely "irrational" and totally unwarranted. Your daughter does not have a problem, but you certainly do. I strongly suggest you get psychotherapy (counseling) to confront and conquer your irrational fears surrounding HIV.

Scared
Platelets and Atripla