what are my chances?

Dear Dr. Frascino, first let me say that you are a beacon of hope to so many and Im sure you are well aware of the fact. I do plan on testing out to 3 months but until then can you calm my jitters just a bit? I had a high risk encounter and had a non reactive antibody test at 30 days and an undetectable rna by pcr at 37 days. At the very least is this encouraging. Thank you SO SO much for all that you do!

Calm your jitters? Sure thing. With a negative HIV-antibody test at 30 days and undetectable HIV PCR RNA quantitative test at day 37, I'd definitely say the odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your lapse in judgment sexperience. In fact, if I were a betting man (and when in Vegas, I am), I would not only bet on you, but would also double down!

I should mention that HIV PCR RNA testing is generally not recommended for routine HIV screening due to the rate of false positives, other technical considerations and cost. However, false-negative HIV PCR RNAs are usually not a problem.

Non-disclosure legalities/Which states?
Scared