STILL QUITE WORRIED

HI BOB

AS USUAL YOU INSPIRE ME WITH YOUR WITTY ANSWERS AND POSITIVE RESPONSES. I AM STILL A BIT WORRIED BECAUSE DESPITE A NEGATIVE TEST AT 14.5 WEEKS IN THE UK, WHICH IM ASSURED IS CONCLUSIVE I HAVE AND STILL AM SUPFFERING FROM A SORE THROAT AND SWOLLEN GLANDS PARTICULARLY UNDER MY ARMS.I ALSO PREVIOUSLY HAD A BODY RASH AND SLIGHT UPSET STOMACH. AS IVE HAD THSI PROBLEM SINCE THE SEXUAL INCIDENT I CANT HELP THINKING THAT MAYBEE I DO HAVE HIV. HAVE YOU EVER PERSONALLY KNOWN ANY ONE TO TEST NEGATIVE AFTER 14.5 WEEKS AND THEN SUBSEQUENTLY TEST POSITIVE. HOPE TO HEAR YOU VALUED OPINION. I WILL DONATE TO YOUR AMASING CAUSE

First of all, you might want to hit the "caps lock" button on your keyboard.

Next, no, I have not personally seen seroconversions beyond 14.5 weeks using the newer generation of HIV antibody tests.

Finally, I believe you correctly identified your problem when you wrote: ". . . I CAN'T HELP THINKING THAT MAYBE I DO HAVE HIV . . . ." BINGO! There's your problem. You can't help thinking (worrying) despite irrefutable evidence that you are HIV negative. You need to get psychotherapy (counseling) to help you accept the truly wonderful news that you dodged the HIV bullet and are HIV negative.

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOO-ing.

Lost....Need Help
concerned college kid