Lost....Need Help

Dr. Thank you for all that you do, I have donated in the recent past and plan to do so in the years to come as well.

Situation: I had a low risk exposure almost 6 months ago. Had ARS like symptoms, have white hairy tongue, angular culiclitis, just recently 5.5 month afterwards, have folliculitis.

I have tested by PCR DNA and RNA out to 12 weeks negative as well as ICMA AB from Lapcorp negative out to 23 weeks.

I had CD4/CD8 bloodwork done in July/Aug/Oct. (probably shouldn't have but did). This is what concerns me: July 965 CD4 with 51.9%, Aug. 830 CD4 51.9% now 661 CD4 with 47.2% all at the same lab. Also high 78% neutro and low 16% lymphs (from 32% a year ago on regular CBC).

Please, what should I do next????

Thank you and God Bless.

I believe I've already addressed your concerns in a previous post. Just to reconfirm my response, your CD4 values (965, 830 and 631) are all within the normal range. There was no clinical indication to get these expensive tests. The results are normal and yet you feel "lost" trying to interpret the results. You in essence are worrying about a problem that doesn't exist and is self-created. I should also mention that HIV PCR DNA and HIV PCR RNA tests are not recommended for routine HIV screening. Your negative HIV-antibody tests out to 23 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

What should you do next? That's easy:

Stop worrying.

Stop testing.

Yell WOO-HOO.

Did I mention you should stop getting completely unnecessary tests?

How many?
STILL QUITE WORRIED