Please Help question additional info

Mark- I am the one who emailed earlier regarding negative ab but declining CD4 of over 300 in about 3 months. I have had a white hairy tongue for 4-5 months, anugular cheliculitis (?) and recently 23 weeks after low risk exposure was diagnosed with folliculitus. Would greatly appreciate your reply to the declining CD4 count and %.

Thank you for all that you do!!!

Sorry, I don't have your earlier question. (I often delete the question if I choose not to respond to it.)

Why are you getting CD4 counts if you are HIV-antibody negative? CD4 counts can fluctuate considerably within the normal range for many different reasons. If you are worried about HIV, get an HIV-antibody test outside the window period. If it's negative, you are HIV negative. It really is just that straightforward!

If you're having problems with folliculitis and angular cheilitis, (two very common ailments, which, in the vast majority of cases, have absolutely nothing to do with HIV!), see a dermatologist.

Please Help
How many?