Please Help

I've posted on here many times and haven't not recieved a reply. In my opinion this is the best site on the net and i was hoping you could help me. My partner is HIV+ we always have protected sex, and are usually safe. But the other day while we were kissing i noticed his gums were bleeding He just flossed not even 10 min before. my gums were swollen and i am afraid the blood got in my mouth. Is HIV infection possible that way. I have read on a lot of websites that it is not a risk that HIV can not survive in the mouth and no cases have never been reported. But i remember reading that there has been one case Please help i can't function from worring so much.

Your HIV risk would be extremely remote at best. It would require significant blood transfer. If my reassurance isn't enough to calm your fears, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well.

desperate pregnant women
Please Help question additional info