I asked you atleast 10 times but you never replied please this time please

Dear Doc Good Day,

I have written to you 10 times and you never replied.I am soory to say you put no head to my questions.I am wrinting last time and if you donot teply i will stop wrinting to you.

My questions are.

1)How long hiv antibody survive in blood taken from hiv positive patient or they die sooon like hiv virus if it is kept in open test tube for 10 t0 12 hours. 2)Since virus die soon after blood is taken from HIV positive patinet did hiv antibody also die soon in blood if it is kept at room tempetuate say for 6 hours 3)If blood is drawn from hiv positive person and kept in open test tube at room temperture will he still test positive on raped hiv test after 24 hours. 4)Is HIV antibody and HIV virus is inter related will one blood sample of hiv positive person will test positve even hiv virus die in blood sample say afer 24 hours when blood id drwan from hiv positve person.

I "put no head" to your questions? I'm not sure what that even means, but OK.

1. HIV antibodies are not alive, so they don't die. They are circulating blood proteins made by the body's immune system in response to HIV infection.

2. See #1 above.

3. A "raped" HIV test??? Hmm. Rapid HIV tests are performed immediately with results available within 20 minutes. If the blood sits around for 24 hours, I wouldn't call it a rapid test!

4. You seem to be asking the same question over and over. OK, one last time. HIV is as virus. It does not live very long outside the body. Anti-HIV antibodies are circulating blood proteins made by the immune system. They are not alive, so they do not die, OK?

situation in thailand... please help... I PLAN TO MAKE A DONATION
Kenalog Interference with my HIV Test?!?