virus in semen
Oct 9, 2009
if a person has a undetectable viral load is the virus still in the semen?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Usually there is correlation between the viral load in the blood and the viral load in semen, but not always! It is possible to have an undetectable HIV plasma viral load while having an elevated viral load in semen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Does Herpes Live In The Body?
- When You Get A Pap Smear Do They Test For Genital Herpes?
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.