Vaginal fluids on penis

Hello Dr. Bob,

Well done on all the great work you've done into HIV / AIDS, I really I appreciate what you do for everyone.

I recently had sex with one prostitute (using condom) and two hours later I have sex with my girlfriend (again with condom). What if I had some vaginal fluids from the prostitute in my pubic hair or lower shaft of the penis and infects my girlfriend? If I touched those vaginal fluids and then touched the outside of the condom while putting it on? I know HIV cannot transmit outside the body when its dry. However Im almost sure it would be still wet, as the position of the penis would press it to the pubic area and prevent air to dry it completely.

Thank you very much Dr. Bob. Donation will be coming your way ASAP!

WOW! You "wham bam thank you ma'am-ed" a naughty lady from Shady Lane and then two hours later nailed your main squeeze? Either you must be one horned-up love machine or you are of Italian descent. Either way your fears of infecting your girlfriend are completely unwarranted. HIV does not live long outside the body (even in your moist, warm, tighty whites!). So relax Max. You might be a bit of a cad for sleeping around, but you played safe and there is no significant HIV-transmission risk from your activities, OK?

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay safe.

Follow-up to the post "I'm ready to end it if I'm infected"
ARS Information?