My Dear Dr. Bob are you OK?
Oct 7, 2009
I am really worried since there are no reply in your forum. We love you so much. My prayers are always with you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Fear not! I'm back. I was traveling and Internet access was not always readily accessible. I also have a number of responsibilities that sometimes preclude the many hours I spend scanning the astounding number of incoming questions in this forum, not to mention crafting and posting my replies.
Thanks again for the well wishes!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Can You Still Have Hiv And Test Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.