please help .....freaked out as hell

hey its a bit weird and you might think I'm really paranoid but this has been bugging be for a long time. A friend i think is HIV+ offered me a biscuit which was partially eaten by him and without thinking much i ate it. Ive a bit of gum inflammation n many dental caries. Was i at any risk of contracting HIV. That day i used a safety pin sort of thing to like clean the holes in teeth ( gross but was out of toothpics). Some biscuit might have been in there. About a week later i cleaned the teeth with the same pin (still out of toothpics) which was left uncleaned, and i punctured my gum and it bled. Was I at any risk? please answer because i cant think of anything other than this and im scared as hell

Your HIV risk from munching on a secondhand biscuit from an HIVer is nonexistent, even if you do have gum inflammation and many dental caries. Your "freaked out as hell" anxiety is unwarranted.

I must also add using a "safety-pin-sort-of-thing" as a toothpick and puncturing your gums is causing many of our readers to shiver. Do you use a machete to trim the hairs in your nose or maybe a guillotine to clip your toenails? Dude, go see your dentist and get some toothpicks. Frevinsakes!

Worried about risk, looking for peace of mind
NOT A QUESTION, JUST A HANDFUL OF THANK YOU.