Worried about risk, looking for peace of mind

I'm a gay man. A month ago I had a sexual encounter with a man, and ever since I have been afraid of my risks for HIV infection. These are the details: He started to finger me with his uncovered hand, then I asked him to put on a glove and he continued fingering me this way (hand covered with latex glove.)Then he inserted his penis inside me with a condom. We had anal sex for only about 2 minutes because I came very quickly and made him pull out. He pulled out, took the condom off and then came over my testicles.

I'm worried that there may have been some precum either on the glove or on the outside tip of the condom when he put it on since he was masturbating with his other hand and that he might have inserted some into me when we had anal sex. The condom did not break during anal sex however. Also, I asked him if he had tested negative for HIV recently and he said he had--he's also in a mostly monogamous relationship and uses condoms all of the time (according to him.) Looking at the facts, I know that my risk for HIV infection is extremely low, but I am freaking out. I want to get tested but I have so much anxiety over the result. Obviously, I have an anxiety problem over this whole thing--but I just need to hear an expert's opinion. Dr. Bob, can you slap some sense into me?

I absolutely agree with you. Your risk for acquiring HIV from the activities you describe is "extremely low" at best. Can I slap some sense into you? Sure thing! Let's play "Moonstruck." You be freaking-out Nicolas Cage and I'll be Cher. Ready? "SLAP!" Snap out of it!!!" Feel better??? Yeah, I thought so. The Cher-"Moonstruck" bitch-slap never fails.

Relax Max. Get tested at the three-month mark to put your (unwarranted) worries permanently to rest. The results will undoubtedly be negative. Write back and we'll WOO-HOO together. (It's the least I can do, considering I slapped you!)

Be well. Stay well.

Just checking up on you doc
please help .....freaked out as hell