Dr. Bob, Can I WoooHoooooooooooo???!!!
Sep 30, 2009
Dear Dr. Bob,
I confronted twice false+ in week of 10 (70 days), same sample twice fast tests+, and followed with a Negative Elisa (same sample). Now exactly 90 days Elisa(3rd Generation) Negative. Can I WoooHoooooooooooooo already or should i wait longer time for retest because of the previous 10 weeks twice test+ ???!!!
Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Barring extenuating circumstances your negative 90-day ELISA is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests are warranted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Nail Clippers?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Woman Arrested For Spreading Hiv
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.