Oh Dr. BoB what do i do now

I am a complete mess right now lost my job, dropped out of school this semester and am still scared to death. I have tested at 4,6,8,9,11, and 12 week (84 days) was my last test and the last three test were rapid blood test. My exposure was unprotected sex with a woman of unknown status. I cant get it out of my head that im infected cause i have small lymphnodes through out my neck and groin my stomach is not acting right and i feel weaker and sore. Im also scared to death to have sex with my girlfriend in fear of infecting her. What do i do now? Am i hiv negative? can i infect my girlfriend?

Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to 12 weeks are definitive, conclusive, excessive and WOO-HOO-able! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing or worrying is warranted.

To answer your specific questions:

Are you HIV negative? Absofrickinlutely.

Can you infect your girlfriend? Nope. Of course not. You're HIV negative. Remember?

What do you do now? As mentioned above, HIV is not your problem. However, you do have a significant health problem. You characterized it well when you wrote: "I can't get it out of my head that I'm infected . . . ." BINGO! There's your problem. It's all in your head, so to speak! Your fears are totally irrational and absolutely unwarranted. These fears have already cost you your job and caused you to drop out of school. You need the help of a psychologist or psychiatrist to help you confront and eventually conquer your irrational fears. Psychotherapy (counseling) and/or anti-anxiety medications can significantly help. Don't delay. Problems like yours do not resolve spontaneously. Rather, they often just persist or even worsen without appropriate intervention. I urge you to get the help you need. Remember, HIV is not your problem. Fear of HIV is! You must refocus your efforts on confronting the fear!

no question..just kudos!!!
Dr. Bob, Can I WoooHoooooooooooo???!!!