NOT FAQ !!! Please Answer....

Hi Dr Bob;

If i have been infected from my partner during several unprotected sexual contacts and if i got the hiv more than one time from the same partner, may be in every contact, Does it change the window period? I mean does the window period start from the first infection or from the last infection.(last time getting the virus)

Me and my gf should we stop having unprotected sex an wait for 3 months to have test or our both two of us hiv test at three months from our first date (which were negative ) is enough whlie we were still having unprotected sex (sorry for bad english) thank you so much...

The window period for testing is defined as three months from your last possible exposure (the last time you had unprotected sex). (And actually this is a FAQ! Check the archives!)

i'm homosexual and like Trannies . Question
Condom breakage during sex leaving me exposed for a couple minutes