Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

i'm homosexual and like Trannies . Question
Sep 28, 2009

Dear Sir !

Some friends recomanded your site for my question about risk for HIV, other viruses maybe... I'm bi- or homosexual , 30 old boy, living in Germany and visited last weel a shemale (sex worker). I gave her a handjob, without condom for 1 minute, she did not cum(of course), After this she puted a condom on her penis and penetrted me. Dear doc: i assisted this penetration with my hands (as i wrote, i gave her handjob-just handjob..), and i have to add that she touched herself on her penis before we started to play....

After this i gave her a blowjob, but protected (she took a new condom). What do you think, was this risky? Can i go on practicing such games with trannies?

I sent to your foundation 300 Euro, and promise to send you donations regulary, cause i heard the hiv research is doing very well(some new vaccination, i think in africa theer are trials now...? )

BY and be always well !

Sincerely

Tomas

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Tomas from Germany,

Welcome to the forum.

Your walk on the wild side with the she-male sex worker was indeed very safe. Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent.

So, whether you're doing the horizontal mattress mambo with trannies or grannies or horned-up pollyannies, as long as you continue to play safe, you'll stay safe. You can read much more about HIV transmission and prevention, oral sex, safer sexual techniques and other related topics in the archives of this forum. Check it out!

Thank you for your generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated and will help many folks in desperate need.

Be well Tomas.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Oral Thrush Early HIV
Next
NOT FAQ !!! Please Answer....

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.