Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

My Risk and need for testing
Sep 27, 2009

I am an Uncircumsised male and have been an ex worried well...I was drunk and went to an asian massage parlor in Philadelphia. I swera I had no idea what "Massage" met in an asian massage parlor. Also I would like to make a donation, to the great couase you are working for. The exposure started with a protected Oral for 3 mins and then the girl got on top of me for maybe 2 mins. I guess somewhere at that point I realised this was not right and I asked her to stop. I checked the Condom though I was flacid the condom had neither broken nor had come of totally I belive they are really serious about customer service, bceuase as soon as she got of she took of the condom applied some lubricant and stated giving me a hand job as if her life depended on her...I started feeling some pain with this vigourous rubbing of my member. She would stop when the lubricant evaporated and then continue again. My question is 1) Is there a way wehn she was on top of me some vaginal fluid could have some how seeped in through the condom to reach the head of my penis and 2)later with her unsymphathetic handling of my pensi some how infected me as maybe becuse of the constant rubbing there were microscopic tearn in my foreskin?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Even with the "unsympathetic handling of your 'pensi,'" your HIV-acquisition risk remains essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). If my reassurance is not sufficient to relive your fears, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative. But if it puts your residual fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Good luck. Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Oraquick Advance Test Confusion (RELIABILITY OF ORAQUICK TESTS, 2009)
Next
Does sucking nipples pose any threat of HIV infection?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.