My Risk and need for testing

I am an Uncircumsised male and have been an ex worried well...I was drunk and went to an asian massage parlor in Philadelphia. I swera I had no idea what "Massage" met in an asian massage parlor. Also I would like to make a donation, to the great couase you are working for. The exposure started with a protected Oral for 3 mins and then the girl got on top of me for maybe 2 mins. I guess somewhere at that point I realised this was not right and I asked her to stop. I checked the Condom though I was flacid the condom had neither broken nor had come of totally I belive they are really serious about customer service, bceuase as soon as she got of she took of the condom applied some lubricant and stated giving me a hand job as if her life depended on her...I started feeling some pain with this vigourous rubbing of my member. She would stop when the lubricant evaporated and then continue again. My question is 1) Is there a way wehn she was on top of me some vaginal fluid could have some how seeped in through the condom to reach the head of my penis and 2)later with her unsymphathetic handling of my pensi some how infected me as maybe becuse of the constant rubbing there were microscopic tearn in my foreskin?

Even with the "unsympathetic handling of your 'pensi,'" your HIV-acquisition risk remains essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). If my reassurance is not sufficient to relive your fears, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative. But if it puts your residual fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Good luck. Be well.

Oraquick Advance Test Confusion (RELIABILITY OF ORAQUICK TESTS, 2009)
Does sucking nipples pose any threat of HIV infection?