Dr.Bob: I want to Woo-Hoo with you!! Can you please read... Real story...

Dr.Bob,

I am writing you to ask a few questions. I'll repost my last question to you from 3 months ago.

Hi DR.BOB I. Think I may have HIV. I had a very "low risk" so say the CDC and the California HIV/AIDS hotline. Here is just a little about my risk. I meet this Sex Worker I licked her butt cheek once, and got a blow job with a condom on. But see when I licked her butt cheek "the right side" I tasted something nasty. I fear it may have been semen. Not knowing what semen taste like of course. Anyway I became real sick in the weeks to fallow. I went to the doctor 50 days after the incident. My CBC came back with a weird cellular change. My Wbc @ 13.5. Polys @ 74. lymph @ 16. and low plates @ 145. The Doctor just said don't worry. But of course I did so I went to a Place where they give free anonymous HIV test @ day 55. I was so scared for the whole week, and it came back Negative. A wooooohooo at the time but read that you must test at 90 days to be for sure. I am back to worrying with on going symptoms. I even have a wart on my face now, with other bumps. I have read that HIV infected people get bumps there face. My symptoms are Herpes on the mouth, Diarrhea, Pimples on the body a stinging feeling all over my body at times. Even had very itchy scalp but now use selsun blue it helps alot. Anyway it is now 6 months later I just hate to think I got HIV from some Thing the "CDC" says is low risk. Thank you BOB. Love ya!!!

It has been 110 days "14 Weeks" post exposure. I had a big risk for HIV infection. I have been very scared, these past 3 months. So, I manned up and went for an HIV Test. The test was with an orasure saliva test. It came back Non-Reactive Line in the C Zone. I was so Happy, I woo-Hooed. But then I could not help but to feel bad for the people who are infected with this Virus. You are a very Strong Man. You're a pianist, Doctor, educator, You help us here on the body. I thank you! I know there's a place for you in heaven, when you're an old old man. I pray for you and all the people infected by this pandemic. I took pep for only one month, It was not a walk in the park. But for the many people who have to take it for year. I cry. I would like to ask a few questions.

1.Is 110 day "14 weeks" post exposure a conclusive test?

2.Can I be thrown in the Ex-files?

This is a real pandemic. I will do my part to help.

To all the people Worried about getting tested, Just do it. I had a huge risk, all the symptoms and was so scared. You really can't go by symptoms. The Test is the only way.

God Bless you and family always...

Best of luck to you and steve!

Your risk of acquiring HIV from licking a hooker's butt is nonexistent, no matter how "nasty" it tasted. Consequently I would not consider this "a big risk for HIV infection" by any stretch of the imagination. Did you really take PEP for this non-exposure? PEP was not warranted.

Your 110-day HIV-antibody test is predictably negative, because your HIV-exposure risk was essentially nonexistent. Consequently yes, it's certainly WOO-HOO-able.

If you really did have an HIV exposure significant enough to legitimately warrant a course of PEP (you did not), you would have needed an additional HIV-antibody test at the six-month mark (from the date of exposure) according to the updated CDC guidelines. This would not apply to your situation.

To specifically address your questions:

1. Yes.

2. Yes. Welcome to the club!

Be well. WOO-HOO.

Disclosure Laws, part 2
Re: Injured in sex club shower