|Disclosure Laws, part 2
Sep 25, 2009
I should have worded this better, sorry. Are there any disclosure laws in California for only deep kissing when no other sexual activity is involved?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for the better worded question; however, the answer remains the same.
Disclosure Laws, Sep 24, 2009
Are there any disclosure laws in California for only deep kissing and nothing else?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No. Here in California we never ever "kiss and tell."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
- After ARS When Do Symptoms Occur
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.