we love you dr bob
Sep 25, 2009
hi dr bob sorry for losng touch.hope you are in great health.thanks for being with us all.we really appreciate and just be here for the cure.wish you good health and a happy life.regards to steve as well. thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
Love you too! XXOXXOOX
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Symptoms To Show?
- Hiv Rash In Blotches
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- What Is Risk Of Hiv From Unprotected Sexual Exposure?
- Hepatitis C Antibody Titer Value
- If You Have An Open Cut Or Wound Can You Get Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.