I have been stress so bad its making me sick.... second request.

HI doc,

I need you to help me with a couple of things. On july 24, 2009 i had unprotected sex with a guy i barely even knew. ( because my husband and i were going through problems). About a week later i started to feel a little itching and burning so i decided to go to the doctor. So, i found out that i had gonneria and claymida(mispelled). So now i'm scared. I started to get symptoms of hiv like swollen lympnodes, face rashes, terrible headaches, body aches(terrible), and uclers in my mouth, temperture approx. 98.3 most of the time. all went away in about 3 weeks. Maybe it was because i was so stress. Don't know! So i went and took an hiv test after five weeks. It came to be negative. I know that it is not conclusive, But could there be a chance that i don't have hiv? Also i had sex with my husband 3 days after the possible exposure, how high is my husband risk? Since, the hiv test came out negative my husband wants to go bare back again, i told him to wait until we have the three month test done first and he do not want to wait. Shall we start bare backing or again or shall we continue to use the condoms? Anyway , i need your help or aleast put a little things in perspective for me because i don't know whats going on with my life or my body. I will make a 20 dollar donation just send me the website. Thank you so much in advance.

Unprotected sex does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Contracting gonorrhea and chlamydia is concerning, as this could increase your risk of also contracting HIV if your partner was HIV infected. Your negative five-week HIV-antibody test is encouraging, but not conclusive. I'd recommend you continue using latex condoms until your three-month definitive HIV test.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. The foundation's Web site address for donations is www.concertedeffort.org. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test remains negative.

Good luck. Be well.

Oral sex with a prostitute and penile (urethra) against vaginal lips
we love you dr bob