Oral sex with a prostitute and penile (urethra) against vaginal lips

Thank you and please advise.

I recently for the first time hired a prostitute. Upon our encounter we had oral sex without a condom. She went down on me for a few minutes and I on her. My tongue swept across her clitorus but I never went deep inside her. As I was laying on top of her my penis (head) brushed up against her lips of her vagina. My urethra and head "possibly" was exposed to vaginal fluid for a couple of seconds...

Then I proceeded to put on a condom and have penatration to finish our session. After having sex she drops a bomb on me and says she has been clean from "shooting blow" for seven months... I almost fainted and then she says she is clean and tests every 3 months. Since I have called her to verify what she said about being clean is true and she confirmed reiterated the same.

Since I have not been able to sleep work or even smile I understand anxiety and how it works but I need to know how serious if any have I put myself at risk. I appreciate honest answers and please feel free to speak openly.

Thank you, A Worried dad

PS How do I make a donation???

Hi Worried Dad,

As I have said countless times in this forum, we must always consider our sexual partners could be HIV infected and take all necessary precautions to prevent transmission of the virus (Dr. Bob's #1 rule). If that rule is followed, there should be no worry, even if your naughty lady from Shady Lane "drops a bomb" after the fact!

From your description, your HIV-acquisition risk would be negligible at best. If you remain worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. I'm quite confident it will be negative.

Donation information from The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your interest. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative.

HIV Positive and wanting to get ears pierced
I have been stress so bad its making me sick.... second request.