Always worried, looking out, tired of living like this!

hi Doc Doc, Hope life is treating you well. For the past year i have been over consumed with acquiring hiv through contacts with people on the street and sometimes to my own family and friends. i DON'T TRUST ANYONE AND ANYTIME I feel something go in my eye or feel something on some part of my body i have to turn around and make sure no one is either poking me with an hiv needle and syringe or splashing hiv blood in my eye. For example, last night my husband's best friend's new fiancee, who was not very nice to me, was being very rude. When we left i started wandering if she splashed hiv blood in my eye at one point when i felt something going in ar poked me with infected blood when i felt something on my body. I have become super paranoid and would like to know your advice in my chances of acquiring hiv this way. EVERYDAY it's a new scenario! I am always living in fear. I beg you to help me and give me advice. All the best of health and happiness. Thank You!

I absolutely agree you have become "super paranoid." Your fears are irrational and unwarranted. I strongly recommend you seek psychotherapy (counseling) to help you confront, cope with and eventually conquer these completely irrational fears.

Beard Burned and Bummed (A test of your endurance)
Unfortunate situation and furious