Sep 25, 2009
If the Health and Human Service summon my husband in for an HIV and syphillis test due to his name being reported by an unknown individual should I be tested?
Response from Dr. Frascino
If he tests HIV negative three months or longer from his last potential exposure, there is no reason for you to test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Eye Floaters Sign Of HIV Infection
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.