$100 for oral risk question

i gave a guy oral i put the condom on then relaised it was the wrong way around? so i took it off him and turned it the correct way...then began the oral sex approx 1 to 1.5 mins after 0- my question is- becuase the condom came into contact with some pre semen fluid would i be at risk from hiv, as i have small mouth ulcer cause of this do u think im @risk thankyou

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible to nonexistent. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test is negative. I'm quite confident it indeed will be.

Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Be well. Good luck.

eosinophilia and effect on testing
Follow up question from Germany