Dr. Bob's #1 rule

Hi Doc;

I have not seen any posting by you for the last two days so thought of writing to you.. I am doing Ok now.. had two more oral swab tests 177 days and 6 months 2 days -ve. If I had known Dr. Bob's #1 rule before: "Consider all sexual partners to potentially be HIV infected" my life would have been different and this will be my rule going forword. I think we shoud also make this a universal rule (I will teach this to my kids).

Hope you applied the Rule no 1 to my last exposure http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Strippers/Q201971.html

You give me no way no how 3 months back on my last exposure. So far I had 14 ELISA tests in 6 months.

Symptoms convinced me so much that I went to get HIV medications at a community medical center at week 7. tested -ve and they did not give me any medicine and asked me to come back after 6 months

Giri

Hello Giri,

My assessment and advice remain the same.

1. You are definitively HIV negative.

2. Stop testing.

3. Get counseling for your totally irrational and completely unwarranted HIV fears.

You have chosen so far not to follow my very consistent advice. Giri I can do is show you the path back to both physical and psychological well-being. However only you can choose to follow that path.

What puts me at risk besides the obvious.
Injury in a sex club