Dr. Bob's #1 rule
Sep 25, 2009
I have not seen any posting by you for the last two days so thought of writing to you.. I am doing Ok now.. had two more oral swab tests 177 days and 6 months 2 days -ve. If I had known Dr. Bob's #1 rule before: "Consider all sexual partners to potentially be HIV infected" my life would have been different and this will be my rule going forword. I think we shoud also make this a universal rule (I will teach this to my kids).
Hope you applied the Rule no 1 to my last exposure http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Strippers/Q201971.html
You give me no way no how 3 months back on my last exposure. So far I had 14 ELISA tests in 6 months.
Symptoms convinced me so much that I went to get HIV medications at a community medical center at week 7. tested -ve and they did not give me any medicine and asked me to come back after 6 months
Response from Dr. Frascino
My assessment and advice remain the same.
1. You are definitively HIV negative.
2. Stop testing.
3. Get counseling for your totally irrational and completely unwarranted HIV fears.
You have chosen so far not to follow my very consistent advice. Giri I can do is show you the path back to both physical and psychological well-being. However only you can choose to follow that path.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.