Sep 24, 2009
Are there any disclosure laws in California for only deep kissing and nothing else?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No. Here in California we never ever "kiss and tell."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.