Sep 23, 2009
What are the CD4 levels that indicate full blown AIDS?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I've addressed this many times before in this forum. (Check the archives!) Briefly a CD4 count of 200 or less or a CD4% of 14% or less meets the criteria for an AIDS diagnosis. I should also point out we no longer use the term "full blown AIDS," as there is no such thing as "partially blown AIDS."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Condom Slipped Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.