Super De Duper Quick Questions

Hello Dr Bob, Id first of like to say how great if a person you are. You are a busy man but still show time to answer our questions. And speaking of questions i just have 2 Super De Duper Quick Ones.

1.) Can you ever contract HIV from masturabating with used womens panties and Bras. I know youve answered this a thousand times but is there ever a slight chance that this could happen?

2.) If you had two Razors in the shower and possibly ever mixed them up could you receive HIV (say if the other razor was used by a HIV+ person). I was wondering because if you were taking a shower would the hot water and time kill any HIV on the Razor? At least im guessing that hot water, steam, and time is probably fatal towards HIV.

I tried to shorten questions as much as possible. But Thanks Again Dr Robert J. Frascino!

Two super de duper quick questions. Two super de duper quick answers.

No. Absolutely not. (That makes "a thousand and one" times I've answered this same question.

No. HIV doesn't live long outside the body. Hot water, steam and time would indeed do HIV in!

Private for Dr. Bob from Dallas
CD4