Teeth Brushing after Fellatio

The other day I received and gave fellatio with a guy at my college. He told me he was "clean" when it came to unprotected sex and STDs. I gauged that this was OK and we proceeded with the said fellatio. We both ejaculated into each others' mouths and swallowed. However, about 5 or 10 minutes later I went to wash my mouth out with a little bit of water. After this, I went to brush my teeth... which I did for about a minute and then stopped immediately once I remembered that teeth brushing and fellatio is not advisable. I stopped and quickly went to rinse my mouth out with more water which I did a few more times thereafter.

Upon reading some of the submissions on this site I've realized that brushing teeth before fellatio is not advisable. Before the encounter I had only brushed my teeth 10 hours prior so there should not have been any small cuts or anything at the time of the ejaculation. However I am worried that it was not a good idea to brush after the ejaculation since it was such a close time after. I have good oral hygiene and my gums rarely if ever bleed and did not in this case. This guy said he was clean but I just need to know for my own peace of mind if I may be at risk. Thanks!

Relax Max. Your HIV-acquisition risk is not increased by brushing your teeth 5 to 10 minutes after a mutual blow-job. Consequently your risk remains that of unprotected oral sex, which is very low.

Stay safe and stay well.

Unprotected sex with women i don't know.
worried dentist in madrid says thank you