|Unprotected sex with women i don't know.
Sep 23, 2009
Hiv can be contracted if i had unprotected sex with women i don't know?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep! Women you know, don't know, want to know, wish you didn't know, whatever. Unprotected sex of any type of woman or man places you at risk for sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV. I'd strongly suggest you spend some time perusing the wealth of information on this site and in its archives, paying particular attention to how HIV is and is not transmitted.
Get informed! It could save your life someday.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- How Are Genital Warts Contracted?
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.