u deserve the cure

after reading the way you answer, after reading your words I do believe there is a human being behind this screen... You deserve not only the cure but also the stage to announce it. Love. Gabriel.

Hi Gabriel,

Yep, I'm the guy behind the screen! I'd certainly be delighted to announce "the cure" when it arrives and, of course would love to still be here to do so. Someday HIV/AIDS will indeed only be a bad memory. Until then we'll continue to fight! Even though those of us with HIV had no choice in the cards we were dealt, we do have a choice in how we will play those cards. If we all would just do our part, we could stop HIV/AIDS cold in its tracks!

Love you too Gabriel!

Possible hiv risk
Please Answer, Very Stressed. Bad husband!