Possible hiv risk

Here is my story. On August 2nd i got a DUI, and I had to get some blood drawn at the cop station. There was a Phlebotomist on site at the cop station. Then about a week and a half to two weeks later i started getting night Sweats, unable to sleep, loss of appetite, kinda of loose stools but not really, light muscle aches, felt like i was going to get a soar throat but i didnt. Im really worried that the syringe he used was possibly contaminated with hiv and im going through ARS. im really scared of getting tested. what do you think?

What do I think? Well, I think your HIV fears are irrational and unwarranted. I also think you shouldn't drive while drunk. Drunk driving will kill you much more quickly and efficiently than HIV/AIDS.

bloody splash on face
u deserve the cure