BACK PAIN DuE TO SELF SuCKING

I WAS uSED TO DO SELFSuCKING, BuT ONE DAY I BEND MY BACK MORE FOR DEEPSuCKING THEN I LISTEN SOME CRACK SOuND FROM BACK AND THEN PAIN STARTED AND NOW EVEN I CANT TOuCH MY TOuNG TO PENIS. WHEN I START TO DO THAT I FEEL PAIN IN BACK. IS IT NORMEL,CAN I SUCK MY COCK IN FUTURE?

Hello Self-sucker,

We often tend to get less flexible as we age. I have no way of evaluating exactly what happened to your back. It could be anything from a mild sprain to a herniated disc. I would recommend you hold off on further attempts at tonguing your home entertainment center until the back discomfort completely clears. You might then consider some stretching exercises or yoga to help you limber up before once again enjoying the wonders of sucking your own penis popsicle.

Std's and sickness (AUTOFELLATIO, 2009) Mar 27, 2009 Ok i am very embarrassed to say so but the worry outways it so...

Can i get any kind of illness by giving oral to myself?

Don't be embarrassed! Autofellatio is a very neat party trick! As for STDs from orally enjoying one's own home entertainment center, well you know how I'm always advising folks to "check the archives" because the information they desire is usually (almost always) there waiting for them? Well guess what?! Uh-huh! You guessed! See below.

CAN IT BE?? (AUTOFELLATIO) Dec 15, 2006

when i suck on my cock i was wondering if i can get dieases from sucking my own?

Diseases from tonguing your own tallywhacker? Hmmm . . . well, perhaps a sore back or stiff neck from the crouch positioning. Oh . . . you don't have to crouch all that much? Hmmm . . . WOWZA, just how big is that one-eyed trouser snake of yours? Oh, you're Italian. OK, now I understand. The answer is no. You can not give yourself anything but a good time by autofellating Mr. Happy. See below.

Boyfriend & Autofellatio Jan 11, 2006

My boyfriend loves sucking his cock, he started that even before he started going out with guys. He does it now while I'm topping him. I love sucking him while I'm fucking him, but somehow it's not the same for him. He's very rough with his dick and sucks himself really hard. I wouldn't mind doing it the same way. Question: Is it safe, is it ok with his prostate/glands to suck him really hard? Please, somehow I'm very concern, plus I don't let him do it to me that way. Thanks Abel & Rod

Hello Abel and Rod,

Rod is able to suck his own rod while Abel is able to suck Rod while fucking him??? Hmmm . . . one can only wonder how Abel is able to do this and how big Rod's rod must be for this to be physically possible. Oh, never mind . . . . On to your question. You're concerned about Rod's prostate gland if you suck him really hard??? Gosh, Abel, how hard is hard? Are you so powerful that you could suck the chrome off a bumper? Abel, I think your fears are unwarranted. You can suck enthusiastically. Just don't use your teeth or traumatize Rod's rod to the point of physical damage (black and blue marks, broken skin, etc.).

Aside from that, you shouldn't worry about sucking so hard that you might turn your boyfriend inside out, OK?

Autofellatio worries Jul 21, 2005

I have recently discovered my ability to self suck and cannot stop. Recently, however, I've had a sore throat.

I am not sexually active if that can help any.. Also, I am able to self suck but not able to deep throat so that shouldn't be the cause. I do swallow.

Anyways, could autofellatio be the cause of my sore throat or should I not worry about it?

Hmmm . . . it appears those yoga classes are really paying off! You're just telling us all this to make us jealous, right??? I suppose the next thing you'll tell us is that you can open a ketchup bottle just using your tongue, right?

OK, Mr. Big, I see no reason for you to worry. Your new party trick is not the cause of your sore throat.

Hey, if you ever come up for air and find you need gainful employment, I think the adult film industry might be interested in your ahem talent.

Stay well.

PEP meds timing slip-up ... help! (PEP AND THE NEED FOR HIV SPECIALIST, 2009)
Risk Assessment Please