Possible way of transmission or not?

Dear Mr Frascino,

I am sending you tha message from Greece. 3 days ago i had sex with a prostitute.I used condom from the begining during oral sex and vagina sex. On my index finger of my right hand i have some very very small brownish blots or spots(i dont konw the exact word).I have them since many many time ago,they are not bleeding at all,there is no pain,no itch/prickle.Even when i am having bath or soap my hands,those blots/spots remain the same.Probably it must be a kind of xeroderma,i dont know,a dermatologist is the most suitable person to tell me. Which is my anxiety: Since i finished the vagina sex with the girl,i touched the condom which had(as it is logical) vaginal fluids,with my fingers and exactly with the specific point on my finger,in which there are those blots/spots. Is it possible for the virus to be transmmited via such a kind of touch??? Are there any possibilities? I know ,it may seems to be fool my question but i would really appreciate a lot your answer,because you are a real expert. I had sent you a question 3 years ago and your answer really helped me. I didn't made my donation as i had prommised to you,but i want to make it now,so as to be ok with myself.i dont like to promise and go back. So send me please the bank account to make the transfer. Looking forward for your answer!

Best Regards from Greece Kostas

Hello Kostar,

Welcome back to the forum.

The HIV-transmission/acquisition risk from the activity you describe is essentially nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for concern. HIV cannot penetrate intact skin.

Donation information from The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The instructions for direct bank-to-bank wire transfer are there as well as information for using credit cards, PayPal, personal checks, cashier's checks, etc. Thank you for your willingness to help others in need.

Continue to practice safer sex and you'll stay well.

My Bf found out he's HIV+
cure