Paranoid questions are offensive for us

Sometimes I really don't know how you could still answer all this no sense and paranoid questions of those who repeately test themselves billions of times and who deadly fears HIV. I'm infected since 2008 and I'm sincerely offended by this questions. It hurts everytime I read this shit in your forum. Please answer reasonable questions instead. There's so many ignorance and the fact that we still need to hide our status to the world is due to those psychotic individuals. I would be surprised how many of them are smoking or drinking alcohol to feel less their misery. Never feared to die from cancer or stroke? There are many other diseases to worry about and they are much more dangerous than HIV. Just my 2 cents

"Please answer reasonable questions instead..." ??? Actually, I have a very good reason for selecting the questions I do for posting. You may remember these questions get submitted from around the cyber universe. HIV prevention, education and awareness campaigns are nearly nonexistent in some locations. Yes, the questions (and my answers) may be repetitive, but a wise man once said "repetition is the mother of learning."

You mention there is still far too much ignorance and stigma surrounding HIV/AIDS. I absolutely agree. Answering what may seem like an unreasonable question to you may in fact enlighten many others who harbor HIV/AIDS-related myths and misinformation. You were infected in 2008. Consequently there must have been some piece of prevention information that you didn't know or consciously chose to ignore. If you had perhaps a bit more information, it's possible your infection could have been prevented.

Your two cents are welcomed; however, I urge you not to be "offended" by folks who have irrational HIV fears or repetitive questions. Rather, help educate them (and everyone else). Knowledge is not only power; it's also the only thing that can conquer myth and misinformation.

Please. I need your advice. 2nd request.
really really freaking out .... what should i do?