Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Online magnetic couple forum?
Sep 16, 2009

I've been reading the magnetic couple archives on here for hours and would really like to have some form of communication with magnetic couples. When I search on google, mainly thebody.com comes up, but are there any forums exclusively for magnetic couples or people contemplating a magnetic relationship? I met an AMAZING HIV+ guy, who unfortunately only told me his HIV status after putting me at risk and now I'm on PEP and it's interfering with school, since this only happened 2 days before the semester started. My conflict pushes between forgiving such an amazing, hot, super, fantastic guy, or seeing him as this person who shared so many special moments with me while holding back some very important personal information when I was giving him my everything.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Sorry, I don't know of any online magnetic couples forums other than what's provided here.

The decision to forgive or not is yours and yours alone. I must point out that it always takes two to do the unsafe horizontal mattress mambo. Consequently you must shoulder at least some of the responsibility for your current situation. I'm certainly not giving Mr. McBarebacker a pass, as I totally agree he, for whatever reason, did knowingly put you at risk. Couples counseling might help you sort out trust issues and provide you with a clearer understanding if Mr. McHottie is really your Mr. Happily Ever After. As Ricky would often say to Lucy, he certainly has some "splainin'" to do!

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Just... thank you!
Next
less then 3 % from a single anal sex act sounds fishy....

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.