Sep 16, 2009
what is th difference between receptive and asertive anal intercourse
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, let's see .
"Receptive" anal intercourse indicates you are on the receiving end. In other words it's your butt and your partner's tallywhacker involved in the nookie.
"Insertive" anal intercourse is just the opposite. You would be the one inserting your tallywhacker into your partner's backdoor.
"Assertive" anal sex? Well, I guess that would be either "Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am" or "Wham Bam Thank You Sam," depending on your sexual orientation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Bloody Nose After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.