Beffudled

Believe me,I've resisted the temptaion to post this question,since I know it sounds unreasonable to the conventional mind.And I should know better but I will post all the same.Is there any possibilty that after ten years of consistently testing negative anyone could be positive?Series of physical symptoms all pointing to HIV since 1998,still negative and no other diagnosis by all the physicians visited,and stigmatisation by almost everyone around,lay persons and healthcare practitioners alike.WBCs have consitently being at lower end of normal.Never taken CD4 count or PCR since antibody test have been consistently negative.And still no alternative diagnosis for the symptoms causing all the concerns,attitude and quasi-stigmatisation,even by people whose medical opinion I find hard to question.

You may indeed be "befuddled;" however, you definitively are not HIV infected! "Ten years of consistently testing HIV negative" is definitive, conclusive and outrageously excessive. Exactly which part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding?

I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet; however, I can with complete and absolute confidence advise that HIV is not the cause! A single HIV-negative HIV antibody test taken outside the window period trumps "symptoms" (and "quasi-stigmatization") each and every time. Can you just imagine what a decade's worth of HIV-negative tests does to the chance those symptoms are HIV related?!?

If multiple doctors have been unable to find a physical cause for your symptoms, I would strongly urge you to consider an evaluation for psychosomatic illness, as psychosomatic illness can produce very really symptoms! I see absolutely no reason to continue to perseverate on a disease, which, based on overwhelming and irrefutable evidence, you do not have!

is dangerous to stay in a magnetic couple
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou