Just thanks! (no question).

I returned to the site again after many years. Really happy to notice that Dr. Bob is still here giving his excellent dead on correct advice. I had a spout of irrational fears again and your passionate and caring answers were exactly what I needed to read. To all you worried wells: listen to the man, he knows what he is talking about. I doubt his good luck karma has failed to date.

The Jabadabadoo guy. (or Yabadabadoo as you wrote it, but in my language J is more like it;)

Hey Jabadabadoo Guy,

Welcome back to the forum. It's always a pleasure when X-Filers (Ex-Worried Wells) come back for a visit or need a Dr. Bob cyber-quickie to stamp out the occasional irrational thought now and again. Yes, I'm still here and you are absolutely correct my good-luck karma is still batting 1000.

Drop by any time Jabadabadoo. You're always welcome here.

Be well. Stay well.

Can Flipped Out Whooo-Hooo Now?
is dangerous to stay in a magnetic couple