I'm Crazy Man

hi doctor,now i'm in this froum for second time,maybe u remember me (from iran <high fear and stress>) but i have many quastion in mind about hiv and can recieve an answer from a hiv expert in iran plz help me 8 mont ago i go to lebonan and i have sex by a girl that hotel introduce to me (csw), my sex included 1- french kiss 2- she suck me for less than one or two minute and then use salvia to put condom easily and i have vaginal protected sex but after my sex during this month i have many doubt in my sex 1- maybe salvia transmit hiv to me 2- maybe condom breaked and i didnt notice that 3- maybe condom she used was not latex and so on at final i go to one lab and request hiv test i got my result that u saw that in my prev post (Negative Antibody and Negative P24 Antigen after 7 month of mysex)

after i got my test i read some info about window period and my strees back again and i have doubt that i must retest at one year or 16 month or later for get 100% conclusive result and now i'm in stress

1- how can i find my generation of my test or is it importatnt because i dont know in iran which generation used(1rd or 2rd or ..)??? 2- 7 month is end of window period for hiv or longer that is need for me ? 3- one negative antibody after 7 month is 100% conclusive ?? 4-i read in an iranian site that window period maybe in 2 month to 16 month is it right ?? i'm confused about more info that i get from doctors and internet. maybe i'm crazy but i ask about window period from 7 doctor in iran and all of them say that no need more test but i cant tell doctor what was my risk becose in iran u cant talk easily about sex with a doctor. so i just ask about window period for a person that doubt in hiv transmit now i want to marry but still i'm in doubt my problem realy is hiv or my mind ??? plz help and guide me i think my stress cause that i cant accept my result.. tanxxxxx (Excuse me for my bad english)

Hello High Fear and Stress Iranian Guy,

You'll need to ask the laboratory that ran your test.

Your negative HIV-antibody test result at seven months is definitive and conclusive.

Yes.

The window period is generally defined as the first three months after HIV primary infection. The CDC recommends HIV-antibody testing at both the three- and six-month marks in certain well-defined situations, such as occupational exposures.

Is your problem HIV infection or is it all in your head? I say "all in your head." Definitely all in your head.

It's time for you to stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing.

High strees and frear Aug 27, 2009

hi i'm from iran i had sex with CSW i get test 7 month after my sex result is : result unit ------------------------------------------- Hiv - Antigen 24 Negative Elisa Hiv - AntiBody Negative Elisa

1- this result is conclusive ?? 2- Now can i feel free from Hiv fear and stress 3- i ask from lab that do that test and they said that test is full and not old test, is my test is standard Elisa ??? i think Antigen p24 in not useful after 7 month buut line2 of result antibody is more usefull

tanxxx

Hello Tanxxx from Iran,

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

Still freaking out after a 5 month and 6 month negative result!
Urgent: Dog bit me after biting my HIV pos partner