The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

So sorry to ask this but i will donate

Sep 13, 2009

My only exposeure was letting a guy play with my balls while i jacked off. I know this is not a risk for HIV. I got an itchy throat for about 2 days then woke up and had a fever and body aches. I went to to doc and he give me antibiactics ( SPELT WRONG) i FELT MUCH BETTER IN A DAYS TIME. NOW MY PARTHER HAS A STUFFED UP HEAD AND COUGH. sorry for the caps. It is my understanding ARS would not responed to Antiboiyics ( wrong again) is that right? and does ARS start off very mild like itchy throat and then get wrong? I ask this because my partner and I do not pratic safe sex and he has cheated before. and as i pointed out I let a man play with my balls and it was not my parther. please forgive me for wasting your time. I just need to hear it for you, that what I had was not ARS

Response from Dr. Frascino


You think "antibiactics" and "antiboiyics" are "spelt" wrong? Well you're absolutely "rite." They are!! (wink) That's OK. I catch your drift, but you might consider that little "spell-check" function on your computer. It really works well!

I'll make a few quick points (all of which I've made multiple times before in this forum, by the way).

1. The HIV-acquisition risk associated with someone playing with your low hangers while you burp the nephew is nonexistent.

2. "Symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected.

3. The only reason to worry about HIV or get an HIV test is HIV exposure risk, not the presence of "symptoms".

4. ARS symptoms vary considerably in severity and scope from individual to individual.

5. If your partner cheated on you and you do not "pratic" safe sex with your "parther" and if your partner had unsafe sex with his other bedmates, he needs an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark from his last potential exposure.

6. Because your partner is not monogamous, you should use latex or polyurethane condoms for penetrative sex. You should also get an HIV test three months or longer from your last unprotected exposure with your partner if he can not verify his negative HIV status (see #5 above).

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation ( It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your HIV status remains negative.

Good luck to both you and your partner. I'm here if you need me.

Dr. Bob

Gout and HIV drugs
Not a question

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint