any need for meds if risk of re-infection

Dear Doc, both my partner and i are pos, my viral load was below 400 on the & my patners was vvhigh. he took meds and it went down to 600 in 7wks. Then we had a bad incidence with a condom. Should i be worried to an extend of taking 30day meds as prescribed to victims if i'm already pos. or will taking meds for 30day increase risk of resistance in future? The other thing is i would also like to concieve (IVF) soon. So which medication is safe for a person with low viral load and want to concieve?

Looking foward to your reply.

As both you and your partner are positively charged, I see no reason for you to consider a course of PEP following your condom-failure incident. However, if you are considering IVF, combination antiretroviral therapy would be warranted to significantly decrease the risk of mother-to-child HIV transmission.

Good luck. Be well.

Very unusual situation
Gout and HIV drugs