Someone to talk to

I relize i am crazy, one day while jacling off a guy touched my nut sack. with his hand, he was fully dressed and had not touched himself. I know i can not get HIV this way. However I can not let this go. do you know of some one us worried well folks can talk to about our fears?Thank you for all u do

You are absolutely correct your HIV acquisition risk is completely nonexistent. You are not crazy, but you do harbor irrational fears. You are not alone as you can see bye reviewing the impressive number of worried wells (and "x-filers") who visit and use this forum on a regular basis. And what you see here is, of course, only the tip of the iceberg, so to speak!

Irrational fears are certainly not limited to HIV. Many folks may harbor irrational fears of heights or flying or snakes or spiders or rabid rightwing wingnuts fomenting myths and lies about health care reform. Oh, OK, that last group really is scary, I must agree. But the others are common examples of totally unwarranted worries. How could an itsy bitsy, teeny weenie spider hurt a 200-pound man??? Yet some guys totally freak at the sight of a minuscule eight-legged creepy crawler! The best way to confront and conquer any type of phobia is to seek psychotherapy (counseling). Psychologists are usually well versed in how to treat these types of problems. Ask your general medical doctor for a referral. Recognizing you have a problem with irrational fears is half the battle.

WoooooooHoooooooo
Pls Doc answer my question -> will donate !